Monday, February 15, 2010

New Bloggers In Town - Indeed

Posted this morning in the comments section of the last blog entry was the following:

New bloggers in town Indy Political Stock Exchange tracking the winners and losers in the marketplace of ideas. http://ipse2010.blogspot.com/

I checked it out and my personal opinion is that it is a fun and refreshing approach for local politics watchers. If the ticker symbols don't drive you mad, you just might get hooked ! They seem to bring personal experience to the table, but the authors remain anonymous, so no vetting their IPO with any surity.

I deleted the comment from the post, anyway - per personal policy of no ads. But, I did add the blog to my blog list.

Keep up the entertaining perspective. This one could catch on nationwide ! Very clever !

No comments: