Thursday, November 12, 2009

More On Steve Buyer's Frontier Foundation

Thanks to my friend Jon Easter for this link to the CBS interview with Representative Steve Buyer about his Frontier Foundation. You will recall that this Foundation has taken in over $800,000 and not given out a single scholarship. I have commented on this in two entries -- Buyer Supporting a Fake Charity and Buyer's Denials Don't Ring True.

Jon has the cut 'for broadcast' video clip on his blog as well as the one below:
Let's all chip in and get Buyer a shovel so he can dig his hole faster.

2 comments:

Blog Admin said...

I'm having a hell of a time finding the foundation's web site (I saw a few screen shots of it on Maddow's show a week or so back) due to several similarly named web sites. Do you have a link?

Had Enough Indy? said...

I have not seen any reference to a website in anything I have read or seen. I just reviewed the youtube video from Maddow's show and do not see one shown there, either. Sorry.

Here's the Maddow clip from youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPoiS6DHFlY